Some of the areas we cover under this service category include: –
- Review of the Internal Control Framework for the project or organization; including policies and systems
- Review and analyzing the potential red flags that may indicate inappropriate financial reporting schemes, misappropriation of assets, inappropriate use of project asset and expenditures and liabilities for an improper purpose.
- Determining total expenditure of a project in a period and find out if it’s as per expected categories
- Identify expenditures which have been made but are not eligible for funding from project funds
- Conduct physical on-site verification of assets and their intended use, services rendered and possible outputs
- Make a determination on whether value for money was received on rendered services and purchased goods.
- Verification of advances and their subsequent retires including support documents validity etc.
- Verification on cases whereby material cash payments are made for any project expenditure
- Verify procurement and construction documentation, measurement and certification records and provide professional review as per the relevant technical standards.